Close Menu
USA JournalUSA Journal
  • Home
  • POLITICS
  • GOVERNMENT
  • COURT
  • CONGRESS

Chilling: Another Afghan National Arrested Within 24 Hours of Attack On Guard Troops In DC

WOW: Lefty Media Host Actually Defends Trump Against ‘Fatigue’ Story

Another Day, Another Fake News Story From the Washington Post About Trump’s Attacks On Drug Boats

Facebook X (Twitter)
USA JournalUSA Journal
  • Home
  • POLITICS
  • GOVERNMENT
  • COURT
  • CONGRESS
USA JournalUSA Journal
Home»GOVERNMENT»Bongino Says FBI Reopening Several ‘Public Corruption’ Cases Under Biden

Bongino Says FBI Reopening Several ‘Public Corruption’ Cases Under Biden

By Jonathan DavisMay 27, 2025 GOVERNMENT
Facebook Twitter Email Copy Link

The FBI is zeroing in on “potential public corruption” tied to three explosive scandals: the unsolved D.C. pipe-bombing, the cocaine discovered inside Joe Biden’s White House, and the leak of the Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision, Deputy Director Dan Bongino announced.

Taking to X on Monday morning, Bongino said he and FBI Director Kash Patel have decided to “re-open, or push additional resources and investigative attention” into the three cases—signaling a renewed push to expose what he called deeply buried corruption at the highest levels.

“Shortly after swearing in, the Director and I evaluated a number of cases of potential public corruption that, understandably, have garnered public interest. We made the decision to either re-open, or push additional resources and investigative attention, to these cases,” Bongino wrote

“These cases are the DC pipe bombing investigation, the cocaine discovery at the prior administration’s White House, and the leak of the Supreme Court Dobbs case. I receive requested briefings on these cases weekly and we are making progress. If you have any investigative tips on these matters that may assist us then please contact the FBI,” he added.

Bongino then addressed why he and Patel are not doing much media. “The Director and I have done only one media interview together. We decided early on to limit our media footprint overall in order to keep the attention on the work being done.

“There are both positives and negatives to this approach. We have chosen to communicate, in writing, on this platform to fill some of the inevitable information vacuums. I try to read as much of your feedback as possible but the workday is busy, and my office is a SCIF with limited phone access,” he said.

“In response to feedback, both positive and negative, from our interview last week we will be releasing more information which will further clarify answers to some of the questions asked in the interview,” Bongino noted.

The assistant director also revealed that “the Director and I will have most of our incoming reform teams in place by next week. The hiring process can take a little bit of time, but we are approaching that finish line. This will help us both in doubling down on our reform agenda.”

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Should Illegal Immigrants be Deported?*
This poll subscribes you to our free newsletter. Unsubscribe any time.


Get USA JOURNAL by email:
Powered by follow.it




RSS Breaking News and Politics
  • Chilling: Another Afghan National Arrested Within 24 Hours of Attack On Guard Troops In DC
  • WOW: Lefty Media Host Actually Defends Trump Against ‘Fatigue’ Story
  • Another Day, Another Fake News Story From the Washington Post About Trump’s Attacks On Drug Boats
  • Fed-Up Trump Roasts Reporter’s Incredibly ‘Stupid’ Question After Guard Members Shot
  • Contact
  • About
  • Privacy
  • Terms of Use
  • Cookie Policy
  • News & Politics
  • Sitemap
News and Politics
Conservative News
Trending News Videos
Conservative Hollywood Blog
© 2025 USA Journal.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

pixel